Sunday, August 3, 2008

In order 2 quickly answer a question I was asked: Yes, this story *has* been entirely written in advance before drawing & uploading it ;)

I was asked this question by a reader & figured it would be a good idea 2 quickly note it 4 every1: Yes, I have written this whole story in its entirety in advance already before drawing & uploading it ;) I note this 2 graciously ask readers 2 please refrain from writing their own suggestions/additions 2 the story either on here or in email.

The only trouble I'm having with my blog is, I'm currently limited 2 taking the pictures with my phone & sending them directly 2 the blog as updates. While the darkness of the pictures isn't a problem as it allows U 2 see all the information, the pictures are just far 2 blurry.

As I don't have any money, I can't afford yet 2 head over 2 the local Kinkos 2 use a scanner so I can actually *scan* the pictures & share them that way, but that's obviously what I'd prefer. I hope 2 do that a.s.a.p. in the future, but in the meantime this will unfortunately have 2 do. I hope it's at least legibile enough 4 the action 2 be understood (1 friend tried it from her laptop & said the laptop's small screen size made it look worse! So be forewarned! :o ). But I'll try 2 fix this as soon as I'm able.

Thank U 4 your understanding. ;)

UPDATE! (4/3/2011)

Finally, after all this time, I now have in my hot little possession my own scanner. So today I was finally able to update each and every single one of this story's first 91 panels which I had struggled with before (library scanners and phone apps just didn't cut it, not even on a temporary level). To say I'm relieved is the understatement of the year, as I've had to put these projects off for so long simply because I didn't have a decent way to post them.

Also, I just happened to discover by sheer accident the newly-available blog customization provided by Blogger that you now see here. It's perfect. The "brown map" effect works spectacularly. ;)

And now, on with the show!

No comments: